Assembly and cleaning instructions
TORI table lamp
- Screw the bulb into the lamp holder.
- Lock the lamp holder to the iron bracket by tightening the nut with your hands or with the aid of a 14 mm wrench.
- Position the lamp body (with the adhesive already attached) on the second bracket by placing the small “crescent” in front of the lamp and the large one behind the lamp.
- Attach the bracket with the lamp holder to the rear of the lamp using the magnets.
- For greater stability, screw the supplied ring nut into the lower insert to lock the bracket in place.
TORI wall lamp
- Screw the iron bracket to the wall using suitable plugs and screws according to the material the wall is made of.
- Lock the lamp holder between the two iron brackets by tightening the nut with the aid of a 14 mm wrench.
- Screw in the bulb
- Position the lamp body (with the adhesive already attached) on the bracket using the magnets.
- For greater safety, lock the bracket to the lamp with the special ring supplied before step 2.
TORI lamp – adhesive change
- Remove the inner part if present.
- Apply transparent transfer film (if not already present)
- Remove the existing sticker.
- Apply the new adhesive making sure it is well centered.
- Make the adhesive adhere well using your fingers pressing especially in the corners.
The main body and the supporting “half-moons” of TORI lamp are made of CORIAN®.
For daily cleaning just use a damp cloth with a common detergent.
In the case of difficult or particularly resistant stains, you can also use a non-abrasive sponge and an ammonia-based detergent or solution for cleaning surfaces, leaving it to act for a few minutes.
Only in the presence of very difficult stains, or worse still of a scratch that does not want to go away, then it will be possible to use, carefully, an abrasive sponge or even fine-grained abrasive papers (400 – 600).